Workshop: Pandemic Scenario Modeling and Science Communication – June 3-6, 2022
Conference: Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases – June 6-9, 2022
Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 30322
The Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases (EEID) is an international meeting that has led the way in establishing the fields of disease ecology and infectious disease across scales since its inception in 2003.
EEID 2022 will bring together scientists from around the world to discuss the latest research on pressing issues, including the role of climate change in driving infectious disease, and the importance of racial and other social disparities in causing inequity and preventing effective control of disease. The explicit focus on social justice and infectious disease will showcase the crucial integration of biomedical science, social science, public health and ecology.
- Pandemic Scenario Modeling
- Science Communication
- Human and Animal Mobility
- Socioeconomics and Land Use
- Social Justice and Infectious Disease
- Infectious Disease Across Scales
- March 15, 2022 (Workshop, Abstract/Poster, and Social Justice Travel Funds Deadline – Open Now)
- May 16, 2022 (Conference Pre-Registration Deadline – Opening Soon)
EEID participants can choose in-person or virtual attendance options.
Visit the EEID 2022 Website for more details.