Columbia University’s Department of Epidemiology has a summer institute called episummer@columbia. It provides opportunities to gain foundational knowledge and applied skills for advancing population health research.
Registration is now open! The intensive short courses are offered either at the Mailman School of Public Health in New York City or in online distance learning formats. Scholarships are available. See the website for details.
Some of the modeling-related courses include:
– Agent-based Models for Population Health (online)
– Epidemiologic Analysis Using R (online, and on campus)
– Presentation and Visualization of Epidemiological Data (on campus)
– Introduction to Multi-level Modeling (on campus)
– Modeling Change Over Time (on campus)