NIH launched the Long COVID Computational Challenge which will award up to $500k in support of data-driven solutions that help us understand the risks of developing the condition. The primary objective of the Long COVID Computational Challenge (L3C) is to focus on the prognostic problem by developing AI/ML models and algorithms that serve as open-source tools for using structured medical records to identify which patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a high likelihood of developing PASC/Long COVID.
- Challenge Launch: August 25, 2022
- Challenge Webinar: Sep 21, 2022 at 03:00 PM Eastern Time
- Submission Start/End: August 15- December 15, 2022
- Judging Start/End: December 16, 2022 – February 15, 2023
- Winner Announced: March 2023