In recent years our understanding of infectious disease epidemiology and control has been greatly increased through mathematical modelling. As we continue to grapple with the unprecedented challenges we face from COVID-19, hear directly from our international experts how epidemiological analysis and mathematical modelling has helped to inform responses around the world.
Presentations will be followed by a 30 minute moderated panel discussion and Q&A.
Tickets are free, but require registration (please register for each day separately). Instructions on how to join the live event will be sent out to ticket holders shortly before the event.
Registration and more information: see the event website.
Day 1: Monday September 7, 2020 [13:00 – 14:45 BST]
- Professor Gabriel M. Leung, The University of Hong Kong
- Professor Neil M. Ferguson, Imperial College London
- Professor Azra C. Ghani , Imperial College London
Day 2: Tuesday September 8, 2020 [13:00 – 14:50 BST]
- Professor Hsien-Ho Lin, National Taiwan University
- Dr Anne Cori , Imperial College London
- Dr Sheetal Silal, University of Cape Town